|bcompiler enables you to encode your scripts in phpbytecode, enabling you to protect the source code.
bcompiler could be used in the following situations
– to create a exe file of a PHP-GTK application (in conjunction with other software)
– to create closed source libraries
– to provide clients with time expired software (prior to payment)
– to deliver close source applications
– for use on embedded systems, where disk space is a priority.
For install instructions see the manual at pear.php.net
Note: a PHP7 version is being worked on here – https://pecl.php.net/package/bcgen